2021 Jacktown Flea Market Reservations
Updated April 2, 2021
Greetings from your friends at Jacktown:
We are now accepting FLEA MARKET reservations for the July and October 2021 shows. Spaces will be assigned, giving first preference to those who had spaces for both shows last year.
TO RESERVE A FLEA MARKET SPACE:
All current vendors need to send a check by February 1, 2021 in order to keep their same space. We are no longer sending a bill to you. The cost for the July Show is $60.00, October Show $50.00 or a total of $110.00 for both shows per space. Please forward to the address listed on the bottom of this form. ***No one-day reservations are accepted!***
2021 FLEA MARKET:
• We are trying to cut down on the number of mailings for flea market spaces. Reservation forms will be handed out at the July and October shows - Reservation forms will not be sent in the mail, so please keep your form in a safe place. Those that already have spots this year are asked to send their payment with their Reservation form by February 1, 2021.
• All Flea Market space locations are the same as 2019. There is no longer any auto or truck parking permitted in the main grove. All vehicles must be parked on your spot or in the main parking lot across the street. Because of the increasing demand for spaces, we now require payment in advance for all reservations and we are not accepting single day reservations.
• You must be a member of the club in order to have a spot. Membership is $10.00 annually running from July 1 thru December 31 every year.
• It is highly unlikely that any spots for July and October will be available the day of the show, so make a reservation now!! Once you have made a reservation, there are no refunds. The shows go on~rain, snow, mud or shine!
2021 FLEA MARKET FEE SCHEDULE:
1. July 16, 17 and 18, 2021 Show: $60 all three days
2. October 16 and 17 2021 Show: $50 both days
(Flea Martket Spots are approximately 30' wide by 25' deep. Crafter Spots are approximately 20' wide by 25' deep.)
Blue Mountain Antique Gas and Steam Engine Association, Inc.
2021 Flea Market
C/O Tom Buist
2260 Lake Minsi Drive
Bangor, PA 18013
Please arrive no earlier than the Wednesday before anv show!
Please contact Tom Buist with any Flea Market Questions: